In order to keep the public up to date with the Central Avenue at BRC Railroad Grade Separation Study, the study team will provide documents on this website for public review as the project progresses. Resource documents are in PDF format. They will take a moment to load and are best viewed using Adobe Reader. Click here to download Adobe Reader for free.
To view study documents, please click on the links below.
Public Outreach Documents
- Stakeholder Involvement Plan (SIP) (January 2014)
- Community Context Audit
- Purpose and Need Statement
- Public Information Meeting #1 (June 2013)
- Public Information Meeting #2 (March 2014)
Community Advisory Group Materials
- Community Advisory Group (CAG) Membership Form
- CAG Meeting #1
- CAG Meeting #2
- CAG Meeting #3
- CAG Meeting #4
- CAG Meeting #5